Monday, May 2, 2022

Welcome to my new blog!

 Hi!  I'm Jennifer.  


Let me tell you a little about myself.  I am an ADHD coach, working primarily with high school, college, and adult students.  I am also a digital nomad, traveling North America with my Jeep, my gypsy trailer, and my bunny rabbit, Thor.  




ADHD and other executive functioning disorders run in my family and have been part of my life since I was born.  I went to Towson University (no worries, nobody else has heard of it either) and got my degree in English with a specialty in Writing.  I started out my career as a tutor for special education students.  I could see that my students needed help with more than understanding Macbeth.  I went on to teach GED classes at a correctional halfway house.  While I was there, I met many students who were there becuase they had needed help at some point in their lives and they didn't get it.  I wanted to be that help.  
I enrolled in the ADDCA Coaching Program.  I have finished my classwork and expect to finish my field work in June.  I'm very excited! 

 In this blog, I will share with you information, insights, and opinions about ADHD.  I welcome any questions that you might have and I will answer any that you send me or leave in the comments.  I will probably also talk a little about my adventures and my bunny.  Welcoming people to your blog is the virtual equivalent of inviting someone to your living room.  Please treat it like that.  Make yourself comfotable, but I would appreciate it if you would use a coaster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Students Need to Stop Studying for the PSAT

  I do more than ADHD coaching.  I’m also a tutor.  I work on the Wyzant platform (if you are looking for me) and I tutor high school and co...